Our Company Profile
Travel Ilocandia Tours & Travel (TITT) started its operation last March 28, 2001. It was founded to help the government and other tourism-related establishment in the province to promote and uplift the Ilocos Region ‘s tourism industry as a destination that can equal to other famous tourist destination in the Philippines like Boracay, Cebu and Palawan.
Travel Ilocandia Tours & Travel is a NON-IATA travel agency accreditedBy Department of Tourism and Philippines Travel Agency Association and is currently working on its accredition with
The agency is purely owned by Ms Angel Lao who graduated BS Tourism at University of Santo Tomas and immediately taught BSBA Tourism Management at Mariano Marcos State University for four years. She Has been a tour guide for seven years and is a member of several tourism-related organizations. She believes that her experience and qualifications enabled her to achieve her dream of putting up a travel agency.
As a travel and tour agency Travel Ilocandia specializes on Ilocos Tour Packages covering Laoag-Pagudpud-Vigan and Educational Tours. Other services offered :
- Authorized Ticket Agent of Cebu Pacific, International and Domestic airline ticketing, reservation, rebooking and reconfirmtion
- Philippines local tours and domestic travel packages
- International and domestic hotel booking and resort accomodations, land arrangement and full packages
- Processing of passport,visas and other travel documents
- Arrangement for transport services
- Tour guiding
- TITT handle corporate and individual accounts and ensure that their client get the best package available and the most reasonable rates without compromising quality and service.
Travel Ilocandia Tours & Travel specializes on Student Tour Package. Through the years, we have been servicing schools, companies and private entities in Ilocos Region, Metro Manila and other provinces. Some of the schools we have serviced includes:
- University of Santo Tomas
- De La Salle Dasmariñas,
- De La Salle College of St Benilde,
- Perpetual Coolege,
- Collegio de San Juan de Letran,
- Word Citi Colleges,
- Philippine Women’s University QC,
- Philippine Women’s University Taft,
- Far Eastern University,
- La Consolacion College,
- St. Scholastica’s College,
- Treston College,
- Philippine Christian University,
- Columban College,
- Trinity College,
- Bataan Peninsula University,
- Asia Pacific College of Advanced Studies,
- Rogationist College,
- Angeles Foundation University,
- Northwestern College,
- Divine Word College of Laoag,
- Northern Christian College,
- St. Paul College Vigan,
- LGUs and Corporate accounts such as AVON, Toshiba, First Gas Philippines, Leo Pharma Corporation, APEC Insurance Company.
We are also the ground handler for Ilocos of several travel agencies in Manila.
Travel Ilocandia has it’s second branch opened last July 7, 2007 under the name of SUNSHINE CITY TRAVEL.
Travel Ilocandia opened it’s branch in Manila The Art of Travel Corporation in June 8, 2013
Our Vision and Mission
VISION for the province of ILOCOS NORTE We look forward to the day when ILOCOS Tourism Industry is totally recognized by the local and international communities as a world-class tourist destination filled with natural and man-made wonders nestled with the friendliest and warmest people rich in cultural and historical assets.
VISION for the business Be recognized as a service-oriented travel agency in the province providing all the services needed by the tourist to enjoy a worry-free stay in his/her chosen destination
MISSION to strive towards the highest standards of service and facilities for tourists to push for the development of the tourism industry of the province to work hand in hand with other tourism-related organizations to provide all the services needed by the tourist to increase awareness of the people particularly the Ilocanos on the benefits given by the tourism industry to help in the preservation and conservation of the rich Ilocano heritageto promote Ilocos Region both to local and foreign tourists to contribute to the province’ progress and economy to encourage the people to travel and explore the world to assure the tourist a safe, hassle-free, enjoyable trip to their chosen destination to meet the requirements and expectations of the tourist in exchange of the service they purchased.