Php. 3,388.00 per person
(Minimum of 12 persons)Inclusions:
Roundtrip Van Transfers (MANILA-BATAAN-MANILA)
City tours (First Line Defense Monument, Flaming Sword Monument, Shrine of Valor in Mt. Samat, Death March Zero Kilometer Marker, Filipino-Japanese Friendship Tower) Lunch at Las Casas (Family Lunch/Set Lunch)
Hotel De Oriente
Use of Beach Area
4:00 AM – ETD Mall of Asia or Trinoma
7:00 AM – ETA Bataan
Start of city tour (places to visit):
Filipino-Japanese Friendship Tower
Death March Zero Kilometer
Marker Mt. Samat (Shrine of Valor)
Flaming Sword Monument
First Line of Defense Monument
12:00 PM – Lunch at Las Casas de Acuzar
1:00 PM – Las Casas tour; Walking heritage
4:00 PM – ETD from Bataan Las Casas
7:00 PM – ETA Manila
Type of vehicle- Toyota Grandia
• Please be informed that pick up venue will be Saturday or Sunday: 05:00Am at Mall Of Asia, KFC near Parking Building.
• Please Bring 1 Valid ID for your reference
• Pack light, only 5 kg hand carry baggage is allowed per person; Trolley-type baggage is not allowed inside the van for space and co-passenger’s convenience; Otherwise, guest will have to carry luggage on their lap due to van’s space limitations.
• Please wear appropriate attire – Choose light, easy to dry, and stretchable clothes. Use sturdy and non-slippery footwear.
• Participants must guarantee they are not pregnant or suffering
from medical conditions such as hypertension, heart problems or any dangerous medical disorders.