Overnight Anawangin & Nagsasa Cove with Capones & Camara Island Tour
MINIMUM OF 10 PAX
• Roundtrip Air Conditioned Van (Manila to San Antonio, Zambales to Subic to Manila)
• Environmental fees
• Tent Rental (based on twin)
• Fuel and Toll fees
• Driver’s fee, Driver’s meals and Driver’s accommodation
• Boat fee
• Other Personal Expenses
01:30 am – pick up at KFC near Parking Building, Diokno Blvd SM (MOA) Mall of Asia
02:30 am – ETD to San Antonio, Zambales
06:00 am – Breakfast (own account)
06:30 am – ETA San Antonio, Zambales (wet & dry market)
07:15 am – ETA Brgy. Pundaquit San Antonio Zambales
8:00 am – ISLAND HOPPING
12:00nn – Lunch at Camara (own Account)
1:00 pm – Continuation of Island Hopping
3:00 pm – ETA Nagsasa Cove
07:00 am – Breakfast (own account/paluto).
10:00 am – Pack up.
10:30 am – Travel back to Brgy. Pundaquit.
11:00 am – Time of departure going Subic.
12:00 nn – Lunch along the way (own account)
01:00 pm – Back to Manila.
05:00 pm – ETA at Manila.
Type of vehicle- Toyota Grandia
• Please be informed that pick up venue will be Saturday 01:30Am at Mall Of Asia, KFC near Parking Building.
• Please Bring 1 Valid ID for your reference
• Pack light, only 5 kg hand carry baggage is allowed per person; Trolley-type baggage is not allowed inside the van for space and co-passenger’s convenience; Otherwise, guest will have to carry luggage on their lap due to van’s space limitations.
• Please wear appropriate attire – Choose light, easy to dry, and stretchable clothes. Use sturdy and non-slippery footwear.
• Participants must guarantee they are not pregnant or suffering from medical conditions such as hypertension, heart problems or any dangerous medical disorders.