Overnight Potipot Island Tour
Php 2,888.00 per pax
(Minimum of 10 pax)
Roundtrip air-conditioned van transfers
Tent (maximum of 6 persons per tent with mattress and pillow)
Boat transfer to Potipot Island and vice versa
Use of tables and chairs
Other personal expenses
02:30 am – Assembly time
03:00 am – ETD MOA/KFC near parking building or Trinoma Mcdonald’s Mindanao Ave.
08:00 am – ETA Candelaria, Zambales
08:20 – Proceed to Padre Burgos wet and dry market
08:40 am – Proceed to boat terminal; transfer to Potipot Island (10-15 mins. travel time)
08:55 am – ETA Potipot Island
09:00 am – Free time
12:00nn – Lunch (Guest’s own account)
01:00 pm – Swimming
07:00 pm – Dinner (Guest’s own account)
05:45 am – Watch the sunrise/ Swimming/Breakfast (Guest’s own account)
07:30 am – ETD Potipot Island
12:00 nn – Lunch at Subic Olongapo (Guests’s own account)
01:00 pm – ETD Subic Olongapo
07:00 pm – ETA Manila
• Rent of kitchen utensils (1 set) additional Php 250.00
• Tent with mattress and pillow good for 2 pax- additional Php 600.00
• Tent only- additional Php 300.00
Type of vehicle- Toyota Grandia
• Please be informed that pick up venue will be Thursday: 02:30Am at Mall Of Asia, KFC near Parking Building.
• Please Bring 1 Valid ID for your reference
• Pack light, only 5 kg hand carry baggage is allowed per person; Trolley-type baggage is not allowed inside the van for space and co-passenger’s convenience; Otherwise, guest will have to carry luggage on their lap due to van’s space limitations.
• Please wear appropriate attire – Choose light, easy to dry, and stretchable clothes. Use sturdy and non-slippery footwear.
• Participants must guarantee they are not pregnant or suffering from medical conditions such as hypertension, heart problems or any dangerous medical disorders.